LED MODULES for Channel letters
Our range of Waterproof (IP65) LED Modules have been developed for commercial applications where failure, and poor performance are unacceptable.
Our range of Waterproof Channel letter LED Modules were developed for Signage – Channel letter use. There are 4 configurations. Employing 3, 6 and 9 X Epistar 3528 chips per module, we have been able to ensure that the colour (white 6000K) is consistent across the range.
For lightbox illumination, please go back one tab and select from the range
We stock white – 24Lumins, 48 lumens and 72 lumens, and also Red, Green, Blue, Amber colours in the 72 lumens module
They are manufactured to the highest standards so their reliability is outstanding. For updates on our range of products, click to our FB page
Channel letter LED Modules are the ideal choice for Channel letters. They are not the cheapest, (but then you only buy what you need) and we believe they are the best quality product on the market.
- We specify a Grade Epistar chips across the range – for consistency of colour, viewing angle and luminous output
- We opted for lower output chips with bigger solder pads. This translates to lower running temperatures and with bigger solder connections, better reliability.
- Each specification sheet has a simple to read table to determine the number required per sq/M for FULL illumination without hotspots (see additional info below)
- Specification sheets all have tables to select the quantity required with the most suitable LED Driver
- We use Epoxy Glue, not resin, so they won’t yellow with age
- The whole range has an IP65 waterproof rating.
- Our name is on the module – We are so confident.
- Match the correctly rated LED Driver by clicking here
We don’t buy on Price, and nor should you
For detailed specifications:
3807W3B- 24 lumins: Spec sheet 3807W3B Mini Module
4815W3B- 24 lumens: Spec sheet 4815W3B
7815W6B- 48 lumens: Spec sheet 7815W6B
7815W9B- 72 Lumens: Spec sheet 7815W9B
A Maximum of 25 LED Modules can be used in series. If using more, they should be configured in Parallel to prevent voltage drop, which will show as dimmer LEDs along the line
Click here to select the correct LED Driver size: LED to power pack spreedsheet
Installation manual: SASIGN LED Installation Manual