LED MODULE RANGE
Our range of Waterproof (IP65) LED Modules have been developed for commercial applications where failure, and poor performance are unacceptable.
Our range of Waterproof (IP65) LED Modules have been developed for commercial applications where failure, and poor performance are unnaceptable. With 4 configurations using between 3 and 9 chips per module, 5 colours and RGB they are manufactured to the highest standards. They are the ideal choice for Channel letters and smaller light boxs. They are not the cheapest, (but then you only buy what you need) and we believe they are the best quality product on the market.
- We specify the same Epistar chip across the entire range – for consistancy of color and lumins output
- We opted for more lower output chips with bigger solder pads, for lower temperatures and bigger solder connections.
- Each specification sheet has a simple to read table to determine the number required per sq/M for FULL ullumination without hotspots (see additional info below)
- Each specification sheet has a table to match the quanty required with the most suitable LED Driver
- We use Epoxy Glue, not resin, so they wont yellow with age
- Our name is on the module- We are so confident.
For detailed specifications:
3807W3B- 24 lumins: Spec sheet Mini Module(our mini model)
4815W3B- 24 lumens: Spec sheet 4815W3B
7815W6B- 48 lumens: Spec sheet 7815W6B
7815W9B- 72 Lumens: Spec sheet 7815W9B
A Maximum of 25 LED Modules can be used in series. If using more, they should be configured in Parallel to prevent voltage drop, which will show as dimmer LEDs along the line
Click here to select the correct LED Driver size: LED to power pack spreedsheet
Installation manual: SASIGN LED Installation Manual